A bouncy and inaccurate spell, Bubble spark explodes when hitting an enemy or after a 2 second duration.
Digging strength: 4 – Rock*
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This spell synergizes well with Homing, Damage Field and arcing modifiers such as Fire Arc (when used with multicasts).
- The non-trigger version has a 1:1 mana drain-to-damage ratio, making it very mana efficient for an unlimited use spell.
- Bubble Spark bounces off of walls when fired from range.
- Firing point-blank at a wall using wand clip will cause bubble spark to be stuck in the wall, allowing for slow digging.
- Fluids can dampen the speed of bubble spark, making hitting walls for digging easier.