(Redirected from Environments)
The World of Noita Is separated into several Biomes which, at the center of the world can be grouped into several areas in rough succession of depth.
- The Tree
- Sandcave (below the Pyramid)
- Desert Chasm is located under the Desert (except under the Pyramid) has an Orb and Tablet at the bottom
- Giant Skull
- Snow Chasm is located under the Snowy Wasteland, approximately next to the Lake, has an Orb/Tablet at the bottom.
- Frozen Vault
- Many parts of the map are separated by a thick layer of dense and very dense rock making it hard to get through, however methods such as using the black hole spell or Chaotic Polymorphine and using a worm transformation can make tunneling easier.
- Glyphs can be found scattered throughout the world map much of which translate into many different pieces of lore.
Approximate Biome Map
|Repeating Sky Biomes|
|Cloudscape||The Work (Sky)||???|
|Frozen Vault||Snow Chasm||Twisty Passages||Collapsed Mines; Mines||Lava Lake; shaft to Snowy Depths; Orb Room||Desert Chasm||Sandcave||Desert Chasm|
|Fungal Caverns||Coal Pits||(Shaft to Snowy Depths)|
|Magical Temple||Snowy Depths||(Shaft to Snowy Depths)||The Tower||-->
|Snow Chasm||Hiisi Base|
|Fungal Caverns||Underground Jungle||Dragoncave|
|The Vault; Fungal Caverns|
|Temple of the Art||The Laboratory||Desert Chasm|
|Volcanic Lake||The Work (Hell)||The Work (End)|
|Repeating Hell Biomes|
- Maps provided by the users of the Noita Discord server