|Heals whatever it hits, except the caster|
|Cast delay||+0.07 s|
|Spread modifier||+1 DEG|
A projectile spell that, uniquely, does not deal damage to its targets, but instead, adds 5 health per hit to them (10 when berserked).
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Boomerang: Projectiles will return to the player and heal them.
- Boomerang Spells Perk: Projectiles will return to the player and heal them.
- Trigger/Timer: When triggered by another spell the player can be hit by the projectile and heal themselves. Can be somewhat unreliable depending on the angle however.
- Teleport Spell: Teleporting in front of the projectile after it is cast can cause the projectile to hit the player and heal them.
- Necromancy: Allied corpses created through necromancy can hold and use wands. If the spell would cast Heal Projectile the corpse will aim at the player and attempt to heal them. (Note: Drop wands by opening your wand inventory and dragging the wand out of the hotbar in the upper left corner of the screen.)
- Berserkium will double the healing caused by the spell.
- A unique way of getting yourself healed by this projectile is to trick an enemy into casting it. Drop a wand filled with only this spell to the ground (click and drag for mouse users) and a humanoid enemy may pick it up and attempt to 'attack' you with it, resulting in you being healed. Enemies will rarely use their standard wandless attacks when holding wands, so be cautious.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Projectile modifiers that increase damage such as Damage Plus will deal damage rather than healing - as the the spell essentially deals negative damage.