The 4th main biome of the game is the Hiisi base, a frozen installation inhabited by vast amounts of Hiisi.
The Hiisi Base consists of a series of steel corridors though the ice and rock, leading all over the entire base but are frequently blocked by piles of Snow. Dotted throughout the base are both small and large basins filled with Toxic Sludge which can be cleansed with Water to provide more of the same to refill your flasks.
Points of Interest
- The Hiisi Bar can rarely spawn here, providing some fun scenery and breakable items but no useable flasks.
- Treasure Rooms sometimes appear, housing a Chest or Max health upgrade. They are occasionally completely surrounded by Steel walls, so you'll need either Acid or spells capable of digging through steel to access.
- A spell shop containing 4-5 purchasable spells will often generate along either the left or right edges of the biome. These generate in parallel world versions of the base, as well.
- Above the spell shop you can find The Hourglass Chamber.
- Rarely, there are Hiisi drills in the area, which contain whiskey as well as a small store of gold underneath.
- In the right-down corner of the Hissi base, you can find an anvil. You can throw items marked as "broken" on it to fix them.
As their base of operations, this biome is dominated by vast amounts of Hiisi and their robotic servants:
... and more.
Some rare spawns include:
The only access point out of the base are the portals at the bottom, leading on to the Underground Jungle.