|Adds a bit of mana to the wand|
Description[edit | edit source]
A spell modifier that reduces the mana drain of the spell(s) it is attached to.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can attach it to a group of low-cost spells using a multicast modifier, like Double Spell. The sum of the mana-drain of all spells in a multicast will then be reduced instead of just 1 single spell.
- If you use this modifier on a spell fired by a trigger, then the extra cast-delay is ignored.
- You can make some wands completely free to cast with some clever use of this modifier.
- Has no effect when part of a wand as "Always Cast" as this feature ignores the mana drain of the attached spell, even when it's beneficial.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the description saying it adds some mana to the wand it doesn't actually do that at all in practice.
- The modifier used to have a mana drain reduction of -50. It was nerfed in patch #8 to make it less overpowered.