On the eastern bank of the lake is a narrow cave leading to the chasm, which itself leads down to the Snowy Depths. Flying over the chasm leads you to a room with another Orb of True Knowledge. Picking up this particular orb will cause one of two things to happen. Either:
- The narrow passage will collapse, potentially blocking off your route back to the Mines.
- A powerful enemy will spawn, such as Helvetinkatse, Peitsivartija, etc.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Crossing the lava lake is very straightforward if you have a flask with water handy, just spray it in front of you as you advance.
- Reaching the orb room at the bottom can be done in several different ways, including using Lava To Blood, digging into the room from the side, or taking a dive while immune from drinking Ambrosia.
- Collapsed rock loses its original hardness, so can always be destroyed with exposives.