|The primodial force of nature|
|Cast delay||+0.83 s|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Speed Up and Increase Duration will improve the range of the Spell. The Slithering Path modifier also increases the range, but causes the spell to always fire at a downward angle.
- Conversely, Heavy Shot will reduce the range significantly.
- Trigger or Timer spells can be used to deliver the lightning bolt to a safer distance. This will also bypass the additional cast delay, allowing for a deadly rapid fire ranged attack.
- Take great care when using this spell without the protective perks to guard against its effects. It is extremely easy to kill yourself with it, especially in the Hiisi Base and the The Vault, which consist mostly of steel walls
- Wands that contain electric-based spells such as this one in one of their slots will also impart the Electric Torch effect, so care must be taken around conductive material.