|Casts a spell some distance away from the caster|
A spell modifier which casts the next spell a short distance from the point of casting, ignoring terrain.
Long-Distance Cast is in fact an invisible projectile with a Timer, and its trajectory can be affected by effects such as the Projectile Repulsion Shield perk. However, its distance is not noticeably affected by modifiers that affect projectile speed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Synergizes well with dangerous static projectiles, like Explosion and most of its variants.
- Does not cast far enough to make Explosion of Thunder safe to use, however.
- Also makes Touch of Water and related spells safe to cast.
- Can allow the projectile to cast through walls.
- However, the distance is reduced when casting through particularly hard material, suggesting that the projectile has something similar to the Drilling Shot modifier that is slowed down when passing through material.