|"Alea iacta est"|
Meteorisade is a static projectile spell that designates a point in space (melee range, if unmodified) to be the target of a barrage of Meteor spells. Upon casting, 3 waves of meteors, arriving from all sides and phasing through terrain, will strike the target point.
The spell is unlocked by defeating Sauvojen Tuntija once. It will appear randomly in subsequent runs, like any other spell.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Cast this at range with a Trigger (or other means) if you value your life.
- Even if the meteors do not strike you, they may still light you on Fire if they come too close.
- The spell isn't made unlimited by the Unlimited Spells Perk.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Meteorisade is finnish for "Meteor Rain"
- "Alea iacta est" is Latin for "the die has been cast," most famously said by Julius Caesar as he and his army crossed the Rubicon river in 49 BCE.