|This article is a stub. You can help Noita Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Noita Wiki by .
|Causes the corpses of creatures killed by the Projectile to rise to your aid|
Necromancy is a projectile modifier that causes the corpses of enemies it killed to rise as corpses to fight for the player. These undead minions will not, however, follow the player and instead stay near the spot where they died.
Fun Facts/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Resurrected enemies are targeted by the perk Homing Shots. Additionally, they will take damage from the players' attacks, but will not attack the player.
- Resurrected enemies have boosted health.
- When resurrected enemies are killed, they drop a disproportionate amount of gold nuggets, usually around five nuggets. (This is most likely a bug as everything from rats to spidey will drop this amount, allowing the player to reach around $450 after only killing four enemies)
- Enemies that release novas or substances upon death, such as the Ice Skull and it's freezing vapor, will drop an additional instance of their nova or substance when killed again.
- After being resurrected, enemies will not re-ressurect when killed again by a spell with Necromancy.