|Gives a projectile a trail of poison|
A spell modifier that causes a projectile to leave behind a flowing stream of dangerous poison. The pools of poison that forms will evaporate over time.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The most reliable way of obtaining poison for Alchemy.
- As there is no way to become immune to poison, this modifier is arguably more dangerous to you than the enemy. Exercise caution when using it.
- While it is not a direct immunity the freezing field perk prevents poison from damage as frozen poison deals no damage.
- Poison is an exceptional damage source against the last boss as it deals %health damage
- Poison cannot kill the player or enemies directly