|Attack Type||Weaker Fireball (16-18)|
Takes rapid damage when wet. Passive if holding Brimstone.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
The Stendari patrol the Mines on foot, and while it cannot fly, it jumps surprisingly high. Once in range, it fires a weaker version of the Fireball spell, exploding either on impact or when the fireball reaches the player's location at the time of casting, and has a weak explosion that will damage solid material.
The Stendari is not harmed by fire and will cause nearby flammable materials, powders, and liquids to combust. The lava it bleeds must also be considered, and it will bleed a lot of it upon death. This may make it risky to collect the gold it drops unless players are precise with their levitation. Dousing the lava with water first can help, but the gold may be stuck beneath the rock that forms.
Water does considerable damage to the Stendari, and immersion quickly proves fatal. They will avoid deep water, but may overlook small puddles, which still damage them. They will not bleed if killed by water.
If the player is holding a Brimstone the Fire Mage will become peaceful.
Combat Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Stendari is one of the most dangerous enemies that spawns normally in the mines, especially to new players.
- It will often jump towards the player and fire at the same time, which can throw off players that are trying to dodge its attacks.
- Make sure you are doused in a fire-proof liquid. Even if you manage to not get hit, the frequent fire particles generated by fighting it will likely dry you off and ignite you.
- Wands with the Rain Cloud spell are often found in the Mines, which are convenient for killing it with water.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Stendari is a Finnish slang word for a lighter
See Also[edit | edit source]