|A formation of three small, fast bolts|
|Damage (Projectile)||4.625 x 3|
|Spread modifier||+14 DEG|
Similar to shotgun weapons used by certain enemies, each cast fires three small bolts with moderate spread. The bolts will ricochet slightly off of solid materials if shot at an oblique angle.
Status Effects: dazed
Digging strength: 4 – Rock
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Projectile modifiers affect each bolt individually — including damage modifiers.
- Damage Plus increases the total damage from 15 (5 × 3) to 45 ((5 + 10) × 3)
- The multiple bolts will trigger material creating "Arc" modifiers, such as Fire Arc.
- The spread modifier controls the bullet spread of each cast.
- Multicasting multiple copies of Triplicate Bolt applies the total spread to each individual cast.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When used with a multicast modifier with only one copy of Triplicate Bolt, each bolt of the spell is handled separately. With Formation - Above And Below, for example, one bolt would go upward, one forward and one downward.
- Multicast with multiple spells including Triplicate Bolt functions normally.