|Launches three small, fast bolts|
|Cast delay||+0.13 s|
A spell similar to the shotgun weapons used by certain enemies. Each cast fires three small bolts with moderate spread that will ricochet slightly off walls if shot at the right angle.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The damage output of the spell is fairly low on its own, but it synergizes well with many different modifiers as each pellet is individually affected.
- This spell can also damage solid material, making for a useful (if noisy) digging tool.
- Works well with any "Arc" modifier spells, as each pellet is considered a separate projectile to the modifier.
- Its spread modifier actually creates the shotgun effect, and will spread more or less depending on final spread at time of casting.
- If the spread is reduced to zero, all three bolts will fire straight ahead overlapped with each other as "one" shot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When used with a multicast modifier with only one copy of this spell each pellet of the spell is handled separately. This means that in a Formation - Above And Below modifier, for example, one pellet would go up, one forward and one down.