The normal multicast series of spells (not to be confused with the Multicast spelltype) is the regular, no-frills incarnation of this particular class of spells. Any modifiers placed before or within the affected spells will apply to all of them at no extra mana cost.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The 'Double' variant does not cost any mana to use, and so is a great choice for rapid-fire wands.
- You can chain multicasts together to be able to cast more spells at the same time (at the cost of wand slots).
- The Myriad Spell variant is the only one that is charge limited, but its capability is only eclipsed by the Wand of Multitudes in The Tower.
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
- Double, triple and Quadruple spell are unlocked from the beginning
- Octuple and Myriad Spell are unlocked by opening the Coral Chest
See Also[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
The term 'tuple' originated as an abstraction of the sequence: single, couple/double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, octuple, ..., n‑tuple, ..., where the prefixes are taken from the Latin names of the numerals. Wikipedia