|Projectiles leave a trail of water|
A spell modifier that causes projectiles to leave behind a trail of falling water as it flies.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Arguably the most useful trail spell as water is almost always very beneficial to the player. Exceptions being if theres so much you drown in it, or it washing away beneficial stains (like Berserkium).
- With the Breathless Perk, one strategy is to flood an entire biome using this modifier.
- Synergizes well with all electrical effects, as long as you yourself have an immunity to electricity via a perk.
- Attach this to a wand to provide easy and readily available protection against being on fire or soaked in Toxic Sludge.
- As all trails leave behind material over time, a faster projectile spell may be more useful to prevent flooding (unless that is what you want, in which case you should use a slower one).